Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Surgery Day +1 - 1400

Just a quick note to let you know that Jacob is recovering well.  They continue to pull things off/out and it's looking like he may be moved out of the CVICU into a regular room tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. That is marvelous to hear how well Jacob is doing!!!! God loves you all. I would love to see pics if you have taken any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have taken some pics but I've decided not to post any just yet for a couple reasons. First, we're not in a private room so I want to be very cautious that I don't violate other people's privacy. Second, and probably most importantly, the pics are on Heather's phone and since we're now shift-sleeping I haven't had a chance to grab any. I'll try to post some tomorrow, he looks outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! No problem. We love you all!!! :) Prayers conyinued.

    ReplyDelete