Friday, December 26, 2014

Last Stop Guangzhou

December 26

Today we flew from Chongqing to Guangzhou.  It was hard to say goodbye to Sonia and her family but it also felt nice to move along.  Guangzhou is a pseudo-familiar place and the most westernized of all the cities we've ever been to in China.  We didn't take any pics today b/c I packed up the camera.  Don't get your skirt in a bunch though we'll take a picture of something tomorrow, I'm sure of it.

As for the flight and how Jacob did on the plane, I'll just summarize it by saying it was as normal a flight as any other Chinese domestic flight I've been on.  I checked his O2 saturation a couple of times on the flight and it was actually higher than normal, go figure.

The hotel is nice and just as I remembered it.  We had a little situation with our rooms but that's been par for the course so I think I'm getting used to that.  I think we have it sorted out though so no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment