Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Few Thoughts

I haven't really seen Micah's posts so I am not sure what he is telling you guys.  So I thought I would share a few things.  I have been detail journaling our trip at night when everyone is asleep.  So for anyone who really wants the details I can email them to you some day. 

I am excited that Joshua is really warming back up to Micah.  In the beginning he was doing great with daddy, but after our visit to the orphanage it all changed.  He has been attached to my leg at all times, but today I actually went to the bathroom by myself.  And he knew he was in the room alone with Micah, they were even playing together.  I love my little shadow helper.  He does not like messes and is always cleaning things up.  He picked up all the towels on the bathroom floor this morning and handed them to me.  He has also been playing with Lora a bit more each day.  He talks to me now and tells me he wants things and calls for me, I just wished I knew what he was really saying.  I get the gist most of the time.  He is very shy, but loves to laugh.  And he knows Lora is his sister.  He calls for her when she walks away.  He also is starting to be a horder.  He just wants everything he sees and wants it all in his hands.  He can't share a thing.  He is getting more and more vocal when he sees something he wants and we tell him no.  This is fun when he is speaking it in Chinese and I am saying it in English.  As if we didn't already get enough eyes on us for being the huge Americans with a daughter with blondish hair and blue eyes and a little Chinese boy missing a hand.  We are quite a sight here.

I do believe there is one serious problem with him though.  He likes to suck the candy coating off M&Ms and then spits them out.  Who doesn't eat the chocolate??!?!?!

I am really enjoying everyone's texts and emails.  I just hope texting doesn't break the bank when the bill comes!  I wished I could email all of you personally.  Thank you so much for your prayers, we have appreciated them and know they are helping us everyday.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment